The following rules of Pinnacle Country Club have been designed to acquaint the Members of the Club with the services available to them. The Membership is encouraged to abide by these rules for the proper utilization of the facilities and the maximum enjoyment of all.
- The Golf Course Superintendent may close all or any part of the course for maintenance, weather conditions (inclement weather), or tournaments. The Golf Course Superintendent shall retain the right to close any part of the course at any time without notice.
- All golfers must register with the Golf Shop and arrange a starting time before beginning play on the course. No play shall start on any hole except No. 1 tee, unless otherwise approved by the Director of Golf, Head Golf Professional or the Golf Shop.
- The USGA rules shall govern play except where modified by local rules.
- Foursomes’ allowed from April through September. Fivesomes’ are allowed November through March.
- Acceptable pace of play is defined as 4 hours or less. Please let faster groups play through.
- Practice must be confined to the designated areas, driving ranges and practice putting greens.
- The golf course may not be used for any purpose except golf, without approval from the Director of Golf or Head Golf Professional.
- Each player must have his own golf bag and clubs.
- All players must replace divots, repair ball marks and rake bunkers.
- Only golf carts owned by the Club, or privately-owned golf carts approved annually by the Director of Golf or Head Golf Professional, will be allowed on the grounds.
- Minors must have a motor vehicle license to operate a golf cart.
- Carts must remain on paths at all times, with the exception of orange flags, which are approved by the Golf Shop Staff.
- Club carts are restricted to Club Property.
- There should be no more than two (2) occupants per cart and no more than two (2) carts per foursome.
- The Club will not be liable for accidents caused by a Member or a Member’s guest.
- Members will be responsible for any and all damages to their assigned cart or their guest’s assigned cart. Damages must be reported to the Golf Shop immediately upon completion of play.
- Failure to operate carts in accordance with the above regulations and additional posted rules and signs can result in suspension of cart privileges.
- Please report malfunctions and needed repairs.