24-hour advance cancellation or $10 charged to member.
24 hour advance cancellation or lesson fee charged to member
24 hour advance cancellation or $10 charged to member.
- Tennis shorts, warm-up suits, tennis dresses, regular hemmed shorts and blouses/ shirts are required.
- Lycra or full body suits are permissible under traditional tennis attire, such as skirts or shorts and blouses.
- Tank tops are acceptable for female players.
- Jeans are not allowed
- Proper tennis shoes are required. Black soles are not permitted. Cleated, knobbed or ribbed shoes of any type are not allowed on the courts.
Court Reservation Policies
Reserved up to three days in advance – maximum of 1-1/2 hours of play. All courts are free time. Name of partner(s) is required for court reservations. Courts will be opened up if more than 15 minutes late for court time.
Pro Shop Return Policy
- No returns on sale merchandise and newly strung racquets
- No returns on any special order...exchange is available
- May return regular priced merchandise for credit or exchange
- Guest must play with a Member - $12 per guest
- One guest per family may play up to 6 times combined annually
- A guest is considered a Non-Member or a Dining/Social Member
Indoor Bubble Tennis
- May book courts 72 hours in advance
- All tennis players absolutely must wear appropriate shoes - no exceptions!
- In person or Phone reservation only.
- Reservation for .5 hours, 1.0 hours and 1.5 hours only.
- All 4 names must be given at the time of the reservation.
- No more than 1 reservation per person within a 72 hour period
- 24 Hour cancellation policy applies or will be charged. (If the court time can be filled by another member when cancelling under 24 hours then the fee will be waived)
- All players must check in at the tennis shop before play - no exceptions! (If you will be more than 15 minutes late, please notify the shop or the court will be opened up for play)
- Court fees
- $20 per hour
- $30 per hour
- Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday 8 am to 10 pm
- Friday - Saturday 8 am to 8 pm
- Sunday 9 am to 10 pm
- Ball machine reservations may be for ½ hour or 1 hour only. Court fees as well as ball machine rental fees apply for indoor ball machine reservations. If you are a member of the ball machine club only court fees apply.
- Be courteous, please enter and leave the courts in a timely fashion. - Other people are waiting for their turn.
- Indoor Lesson Policies
- All Indoor lessons will include court fees in addition to regular lesson charges. All team and group programs will be given first consideration when establishing standing court time.
- Cancellation Policy
- Must cancel courts 24 hours in advance or players will be charged for court time. (If the court time can be filled by another member when cancelling under 24 hours then the fee will be waived)
For questions concerning the Rules or Policies, please call the Pro Shop at 479-418-7444.