Pinnacle Country Club in Northwest Arkansas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To submit your resume, hit "Submit your resume" under the desired position.
Applications are available for pick up at the Security Office located at the entrance to the Pinnacle Country Club Neighborhood
How would you like to work in a tennis lover’s paradise? Pinnacle Tennis is just the place and we are seeking an energetic individual to work with a friendly and knowledgeable staff who is always ready to help with member needs.
• Assisting with merchandise purchases to renting equipment,
• Reserving court time for members
• Restocking the pro shop floor and more
You will have the opportunity to be a part of an incredible team.
Must be 21 years of age or older
We are seeking a part time employee and we are pleased offer competitive pay and flexible scheduling.
• Candidates should possess
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Offer open availability
• Willing to work weekends and holidays
• Previous experience isn’t required, but a plus
Submit Your Resume
The Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for leading the food and beverage service staff according to the Pinnacle Country Club standards. Oversees Member and Employee satisfaction, maintains standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable Food and Beverage laws and regulations. Responsible for ensuring the highest level of service to our members and their guests by overseeing all aspects of service during the hours of operations while providing a clean, fun and safe environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for general operation in absence of Food & Beverage Director.
• Manages service aspects in all food and beverage assigned areas and events, and acknowledges, greets, thanks and interacts with all members and guests.
• Manages dining rooms and bars to ensure proper room preparation, including set-up of tables, chairs, linens, table settings, glassware, etc.
• Confirms that all service staff are in proper uniform and adhere to the Club’s dress code.
• Hires, manages and trains staff in all technical and non-technical aspects of their role including Club standards, quality and service.
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees absence.
• Creates, maintains weekly schedules for service staff while monitoring overtime in accordance to the business.
• Communicates with service and kitchen staff regarding reservations and/or special events.
• Conducts pre-shift, pre-meal and/or pre-event meetings daily.
• Responsible for all ordering while maintaining monthly Beverage inventories to the set budget.
• Maximize sales by creating opportunities through marketing and promotions creating special events.
• Utilizes interpersonal communication to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing “top notch” service.
• Provides proactive coaching and counseling to team members.
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
• Develops and manages all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for all Food and Beverage departments.
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guests concerns.
• Maintains member and guest satisfaction by handing inquiries, concerns or comments to best provide membership satisfaction.
• Help the Club establish and maintain the three R’s; Respect, Recognition and Reliability.
Education Experience & Candidate Profile
• Two or four year hospitality degree desired.
• Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in the Food and Beverage industry.
• Previous Private Club/Hotel experiences are a plus.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to lead and train in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task and recommend and implement positive solutions.
• Excellent customer service skills and relationship extensions.
• Ability to lift at 25 – 100 pounds, daily.
• Required to walk or stand for long periods of time.
• Must maintain professional appearance appropriate to the position and Club’s Policy.
Competitive Wages – Full time salaried position.
Great company health benefits available
Company matching 401K Benefits available
Submit Your Resume
Email Manderson@pinnaclecc.com with resume to apply for any of the above positions. Be sure to include which position you're applying for in the subject line.