The Pinnacle residents, members and guests are able to enjoy a safe environment 24/7.
Security can be reached 24 hours a day at (479)418-7400. The twenty-four hour monitoring of all persons and vehicles entering the development gives its residents and members a sense of well being. The security department also offers many added extras for the homeowners. From vacation house watches to alarm monitoring, they are here to meet all of your needs and expectations.
**Members: Please go 25 mph through the neighborhood to ensure the safety of our kids & residents.
Benefits Provided by Security:
- 24-Hour Patrols
- Radio Dispatch
- First responder to alarms and medical emergencies
- Officers are CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
- Vacation house watch (VHW form)
- Mail and newspaper pick up
- Resident alerting system for visitors and guests
- Controlled gate access
- Screening system for unwanted solicitors
- Resident key log and inventory
All Pinnacle Country Club Security Officers are:
- Certified and licensed by the State of Arkansas
- Have completed State and Federal background checks
- Certified in CPR, AED and First Aid
Pinnacle Country Club's Security Team
- Gary Harp, Director of Security
- Kevin Roper, Assistant Director of Security
- Terry Wilkerson, 1st shift Supervisor / Sgt.
- David Bowman, 2nd shift Supervisor / Sgt.
- Adam Cargill, 3rd shift Supervisor / Sgt.
- Rich Weston, North Gate Supervisor/Sgt.
- Bill Foster
- Mark Hanna
- Chris Nicholson
- Tracy Burchett
- Estive Nieto
- Vincent Hupp-Time
- Damian Smith-Birge
- Danny Farrar