to download the Auto-Payment form
to view helpful information about your monthly statement
to download the Security Registration Form
When are payments due?
Payments are due upon receipt of your statement, or by the end of the month. Late fees are charged if your payment arrives after the last day of the month. Should your account become 60 days past due, it will be temporarily suspended until it is brought current.
What are my payment options?
- Cash - Cash & Checks can be placed in the Member Payment Box located by the Concierge Desk inside the Clubhouse.
- Check (payable to Pinnacle Country Club) If you use Bill Pay please schedule the payment to arrive no later than the 22nd. The mail is slowing down. Also, check to see that your member number is correct.
- Automatic Bank Draft. There is no charge for this service. Bank drafts are processed between the 10th and 12th of the following month.
- Automatic Credit Card payments. There is a $15 charge per month for this service.
- CLICK HERE to download and fill out the Auto-Payment form
Help Us Go Green!
Click Here to sign up for Paperless Statements
What dues are being billed on my statement?
Dues and security are all pre-billed. In other words, the statement you receive at the end of the month is billing you for the next month dues and security, if applicable.
Please explain the food and beverage minimum?
Each active Member of Pinnacle Country Club, with the exception of Out of Radius Members, is required to spend $150 in food and beverage each quarter. In other words, if your quarter ends September 30th and you have spent $130 in food and drink, we would bill you $20 plus tax for the remainder of your minimum which was unused. Your three-month quarter cycle depends on when you joined the Club. Please feel free to contact our office to find out how your quarter runs.
What else do I need to know about my monthly statement?
- Always read the notes in the body of your monthly statement for news and helpful information.
- For your convenience, we have a Member Payment box located by the Concierge desk. Checks received will be credited to your account the same day.
- It takes an extra day to update your statement on the website. Details of your charges can be found by clicking "view receipt" on the statement line item.
- If you set up “bill pay” through your bank, allow a week for it to be delivered in the mail. A check scheduled to be mailed the last day of the month will be late!
Where do I find my username and password for the Pinnacle website?
Contact Media Support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 479.418.7416.
Can I charge services from Spa Botanica onto my Pinnacle Account?
If you are an Member in good standing with an account that is Current, you may charge services at Spa Botanica onto your Pinnacle Membership.