to download the Auto-Payment form
to view helpful information about your monthly statement
to download the Security Registration Form
When are payments due?
Payments are due upon receipt of your statement. Late fees are charged if your payment arrives after the last day of the month.
What are my payment options?
- Cash - Cash & Checks can be placed in the Member Payment Box located across from the Ladies Locker Room inside the Clubhouse.
- Check (payable to Pinnacle Country Club) - If you use Bill Pay please schedule the payment to arrive no later than the 22nd. The mail is slowing down. Also, check to see that your member number is correct.
- Automatic Bank Draft. There is no charge for this service. Bank drafts are processed between the 10th and 12th of the following month.
- Automatic Credit Card payments. There is a $15 charge per month for this service.
- CLICK HERE to download and fill out the Auto-Payment form
What happens if I have a late payment?
If your account is over 30 days past due you will receive a late fee of 3%. Should your account become 60 days past due, it will be temporarily suspended until it is brought current.
What dues are being billed on my statement?
Dues and security are all pre-billed. The statement you receive at the end of the month is billing you for the next month dues and security, if applicable.
Please explain the food and beverage minimum?
Each active Member of Pinnacle Country Club, with the exception of Out of Radius Members, is required to spend $150 in food and beverage each quarter - this includes snacks, alcohol, food and special dining events. If your quarter ends September 30th and you have spent $130 in food, you will be billed $130 plus tax for your usage and $20 plus tax for the remaining unused minimum. Note: extra gratuities are not included towards minimum.
Your three month quarter cycle depends on when you joined the Club. Please feel free to contact our office to find out how your quarter runs 479.418.7477.
What else do I need to know about my monthly statement?
- Always read the notes in the body of your monthly statement for news and helpful information.
- For your convenience, we have a Member Payment box located across from the Ladies Locker Room entrance. Checks received will be credited to your account the same day.
- It takes an extra day to update your statement on the website. Details of your charges can be found by clicking on the statement line item.
- If you set up “bill pay” through your bank, allow a few days for it to be delivered in the mail. A check scheduled to be mailed the last day of the month will be late!
Can I charge services from Spa Botanica onto my Pinnacle Account?
If you are an Active Member with an account that is Current, you may charge services at Spa Botanica onto your Pinnacle Membership and receive a a10% Discount.