The following rules of Pinnacle Country Club have been designed to acquaint the Members of the Club with the services available to them. The Membership is encouraged to abide by these rules for the proper utilization of the facilities and the maximum enjoyment of all.
- The Golf Course Superintendent may close all or any part of the course for maintenance, weather conditions (inclement weather), or tournaments. The Golf Course Superintendent shall retain the right to close any part of the course at any time without notice.
- All golfers must register with the Golf Shop and arrange a starting time before beginning play on the course. No play shall start on any hole except No. 1 tee, unless otherwise approved by the Head Golf Professional or the Golf Shop.
- The USGA rules shall govern play except where modified by local rules.
- Fivesomes’ are allowed November through March.
- Acceptable pace of play is defined as 4 hours or less. Please let faster groups play through.
- Practice must be confined to the designated areas, driving ranges and practice putting greens.
- The golf course may not be used for any purpose except golf, without approval from the Head Golf Professional.
- Each player must have his own golf bag and clubs.
- All players must replace divots, repair ball marks and rake bunkers.
The following information will help all members in knowing what to expect from the golf shop during the golf experience.
COMING TO THE CLUB TO PLAY GOLF
When our members and guest come to play golf at Pinnacle, we want it to be a special experience from start to finish. We want to let you know how best to utilize our service before and after starting your round. Please see the following guidelines for your situation so you and your guest can be serviced consistently:
- If you have your bag with you, simply drive to bag drop and either drop your clubs off with player services or ask a players services person to follow you to your parking spot. (All guest, should follow this procedure.)
- If you store your clubs at the club, simply make sure your name is listed for play and your clubs should be loaded and parked by the putting green near the golf shop.
- If you own your cart, pull in by the putting green by the golf shop and check in to the golf shop before starting your round.
- At the end of your round, if you need any further service, please report to bag drop to have your clubs taken to your car, cleaned, and or taken back to club storage.
- No Denim
- Soft spikes only
- Men: Hats Forward, Collared Shirts Tucked in, Cargo shorts approved by professional staff
- Ladies: Sleeveless Shirts must have collar, Short Sleeve shirts no collar
CHECKING INTO THE GOLF SHOP
All members will be encouraged to check into the golf shop. This will help in insuring proper billing on your statement. Please inform the staff that you are here. It is very important for us to inform you on the conditions on the course. Please check in after you have seen the conditions of the day on our board. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
HOLE IN ONE CLUB
If you are not in the Hole in One Club, you should be. When you make a Hole In One, each person in the club gets billed $5 and that money goes to you as golf shop credit. (Sweeps) If you are not in the club, and make a Hole in One, you get a handshake. Take advantage of this program today.
This service is complimentary. We encourage all golf members to have a club storage spot. If you would like to have your names on your clubs you may order labels for $10.
1. Tee Times - Golf Members may now make tee times 7 days in advance. On the day of, any member may make a tee time if available.
2. Guest Restrictions - Guests are restricted to 6 visits a year. This will be strictly enforced.
3. Family Guests - Family Guests are defined as father, mother, son, daughter, brother,sister, and their spouses.
4. Guest Fees Weekday Guest Fee = $75
Weekend Guest Fee = $110
Family Guest Fee = $50
5. Guests - Members are allowed to bring up to 3 guests per day.
6. Pull Carts - Pull Carts are available for $10 for 18 Holes and $5 for 9 Holes. Only Pinnacle Pull Carts are allowed on Property unless approved by Head Golf Professional
7. Dining/Tennis - These Members are allowed to bring Guests, but can only book a tee time 2 days in advance. Each family is allowed 6 rounds annually.
8. Cart Fees - 18 Hole Cart Rental $18 9 Hole Cart Rental $10
Please follow these simple guidelines to make sure we consistently take care of your locker room and shoe needs.
- If you rent a locker from the club, you may leave your shoes on the floor directly in front of your locker, or leave them at the shoe room window with your name in the shoes.
- If you do not rent a locker from the club, please leave any shoes you would like to be serviced at the shoe room window with your name in the shoes. Shoe shining is $5. Spikes and laces are extra.
- All shoes should have your name inside the shoe, or you should write your name on a piece of paper at the shoe room window and leave it inside the shoe.
HANDICAP SYSTEM (GHIN)
- All members should establish a handicap to play in events and the member games at the club.
- It is $35 for the season and is a great way to monitor your game.
- These $$$ supports the Arkansas State Golf Association and the United States Golf Association
- Call us to get your handicap established at 479-418-7466.