The Pinnacle Security Staff are eager and waiting to greet not only our members and residents but also their friends and guests. In order to have a smooth transition through the gate we have a few policies that will assure your guests are welcomed and given all information to assist in their safe arrival at their destination.
- Please notify Security of any expected guest.
- If you have guests staying with you for an extended time let us know and we will issue them a temporary access pass.
- Please notify Security of any upcoming function or events.
- Please notify Security of any workmen that you may be expecting.
- Please notify Security of any repairmen or service you may be expecting.
- Please notify Security of changes in housekeepers or lawn care companies.
Please call Security about anything out of the ordinary [ie. vehicles without stickers, suspicious persons, speeding vehicles, children unsupervised, loose dogs, etc.]
Your guests are very important to us and we want to insure their visit here is pleasant and inviting while maintaining a secure environment. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to assist you and your guest.